Information about getting involved in Inter Faith Week
Inter Faith Week 2021 will run from Sunday 14 - Sunday 21 November.
Finding activities to attend
As the Week approaches, this section of the website will be updated to include a list of activities taking place to mark the Week, including versions with calendar and map views. This usually gets published in early September and updated up to and during the Week itself.
Adding your own activity to the listings
If you would like to submit information about your activity, you can do so on the submit page. Activity information will be published later in the year, usually from early September.
Planning an activity
This website contains lots of information about planning an Inter Faith Week activity, as well as various ideas to inspire you.
- You can find general guidance on topics like planning an activity, getting support, evaluating your activity, and handy printable checklists to help you on the Handy Tips page.
- If you are looking for activity ideas, you can find ideas for different types of organisation/ group on the Activity Ideas page.
- There are also additional resources for use in Primary and Secondary schools.
- If you are planning a Remembrance Day activity, and are looking for ways to incorporate a multi-faith element, the Remembrance page has some helpful information and links.
- Inter Faith Week is a programme of the Inter Faith Network for the UK. Its website contains many other useful publications, such as: Let's Talk, which contains information on setting up dialogue activities; and Connect, an inter faith resource for young people.
- You can find information about past Inter Faith Weeks on the reports page, including lists of activities held in past years to inspire your thinking.
- For flyers, posters, logo graphics and style information, visit the Branding and Publicity section.
- Want to be kept up to date with developments as they happen? Subscribe to the mailing list here.