Preparing for Inter Faith Week 2020 - an IFN webinar
Video: A webinar for inter faith organisations (local, regional and national) about preparing for Inter Faith Week 2020
Below you can watch the recording of the first in a series of webinars about planning and preparing for Inter Faith Week 2020. The webinar was held by the Inter Faith Network for the UK (IFN) on 29 July 2020.
- 'Some introductory reflections' from Narendra Waghela, IFN Co-Chair and member of Leicester Council of Faiths
- 'Widening involvement - and being open to honest interaction' by Kaneez Khan, Near Neighbours West Yorkshire
- 'Inter Faith Week – some practical pointers and ideas for this 2020 Week at a time of COVID-19' by Dr David Hampshire, IFN Assistant Director
- 'Physical or virtual – some considerations' by Yogesh Joshi, Watford Inter Faith Association Vice Chair
- 'On the virtual road – creating a successful online inter faith walk' by Penny Faust, member and former Chair of Oxford Council of Faiths; Chair of the annual Oxford Interfaith Friendship Walk; and Co-President of Oxford Jewish Congregation
- 'Voices of hope' by The Revd Richard Martin, Chair of North Kent Inter Faith Relations Council
- 'Closing reflections' from Ed Petersen, Chair of Northern Ireland Inter Faith Forum
- 'Closing reflections' from Dr Harriet Crabtree, IFN Executive Director
Facilitated by Ashley Beck, Inter Faith Development Officer, IFN.
Published 4 August 2020