Higher and Further Education
Inter Faith Week is a great opportunity to celebrate diversity and help foster inclusion on campus
Event and activity ideas for universities and colleges of further education can also be found in The Inter Faith Week Toolkit
Higher and Further Education institutions have played an important role in marking Inter Faith Week in the past. Some of their contributions have included:
- A ‘Respect Day’ at Stockton Riverside College
- An inter faith football tournament held at the University of Derby
- 'Speed Faithing' held at Leeds University, led by the Interfaith Society
- A charity stall at Sheffield University run by its Faiths Forum members to sell cakes and collect money for a local hospital's young adult cancer ward
- An inter faith conference at Imperial College led by members of its Inter Faith Group
- You can find printable sheets on publicising your activity, getting support, checklists to help you plan before, during and after, and on evaluating and learning for the future. Each sheet is 2 sides of A4.
- Connect: a youth inter faith action guide - a guide for young people, which includes examples and practical planning tips for different types of inter faith acticity
- 3FF Education Resources - free downloadable resources from 3FF.
- Good Inter Faith Relations on Campus: A Toolkit - a resource produced for Students' Unions by the National Union of Students.
Published 6 November 2016