Week of Prayers and devotion on Hope for the Environment.
Sunday 7 November 11.00 – 16.00 Sunday 14 November
Deiniol cafe, Deiniol center, Bangor, LL57 1NW.
Bangor Interfaith group will run a week of Prayer and Devotion on the theme of Hope for the Environment.
- Christian, Unitarian and Bahai representatives will be running their own style of service on three of the weekdays
- Opening Ceremony on Sunday 7th November
- Interfaith service with prayers and readings on the Environment from Hindu, Jewish, Buddhist, Christian, Muslim and Bahai scriptures on Sunday 21st.
- Devotional from the Interfaith Police Chaplain on Wednesday 10th
- Two days of open house for Prayer and readings from the public
|Event held by||Bangor Interfaith Group|
|Event categories||Arts/culture/music, Celebration or festival, Children’s event, Civic reception, Conference/seminar/talk/workshop, Dialogue/discussion, Education/learning, Environment/ climate event, Exhibition or fair or demonstration, Food, Intergenerational, Open door day, Service or vigil, Social action or social issues, Media - press, radio, tv|