The Precious Gift of End of Life Care
Thursday 12 November 19.30 – 20.30
Wesley Hall, Leicester LE2 0GN
A special online event to understand the importance of spiritual and cultural requirements for palliative/end of life care BAME patients.
The evening, hosted by Zfit in Association with Wesley Hall will feature sessions from:
- Professor Christina Faull – Palliative Consultant at LOROS
- Irfhan Mururajani – Public and Patient engagement Lead
The evening will allow delegates to:
- Explore, discuss and share the cultural and spiritual elements of patient care:
- Understand the Hospice setting – what they do, how they do it and why its important.
- Breaking down the cultural barriers when accessing Hospice care
- Take part in a National NHS Study that will help to improve patient care for BAME patients and their families.
An intimate talk giving the community an opportunity to discuss this very important topic. We would like to hear from different faith groups and explore the cultural and ethical challenges faced. As well your own story or any questions you may have for the Panel
The Event is part of a series of FREE Talks hosted By Zfit In Association with Wesley Hall.
To Book please follow link :
|Event held by||ZFit Health and Fitness|
|Event categories||Conference/seminar/talk/workshop, Dialogue/discussion, Education/learning, Interfaith Mitzvah Day, Intergenerational, Social media campaign/ blog/ online video/ message, Women’s event, Media - press, radio, tv|
|Important information||To Book please follow link :