Thursday 12 November 12.00 – 14.00
Tower Hamlets (online)
This Inter Faith Week will be very different to the ones that we are used to. Nobody could have predicted how much life would change due to the Covid-19 pandemic and this year we will be focusing on the importance of keeping Tower Hamlets communities informed and up to date on important issues such as health, funding and resources, along with recognising the fantastic support that is offered by faith communities themselves.
Come along and find out:
• What resources are available to faith and community groups?
• What is the coronavirus guidance for Tower Hamlets right now?
• How are the police working to ensure communities are safe?
• What local faith groups doing to offer support to the community?
Confirmed speakers (more tba)
• Peter Okali, CEO of THCVS (Tower Hamlets Council for Voluntary Service)
• Chief Inspector Pete Shaw, HQ & Covid Lead Central East BCU (Hackney & Tower Hamlets)
• Polly Ashmore, Public Health Speciality Registrar, London Borough of Tower Hamlets
• Local faith leaders (tbc)
|Event held by||Tower Hamlets Inter Faith Forum|
|Event categories||Conference/seminar/talk/workshop, COVID, Social action or social issues|
|Important information||Register at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/inter-faith-week-2020-testing-times-tower-hamlets-inter-faith-forum-tickets-126074561407|