NCS x Faith & Belief Forum Panel Discussion
Wednesday 17 November 14.00 – 15.30
How do we create programmes that are inclusive, navigate questions about diversity and support young people from faith/belief backgrounds? The panel will discuss and share professional and personal reflections of navigating faith/belief (including non-religious beliefs) in a variety of settings in their everyday lives.
- Understanding the role of faith and belief in UK society
- An opportunity to share practical advice about communication, design and delivery of programmes that are accessible to young people from diverse faith/belief backgrounds
- Understanding some of the perceived barriers to young people from diverse faith/belief backgrounds in engaging with youth programmes such as NCS
- Ismael Lea South (The Salam Project)
- Ruth Sowerby (Education Engagement Manager, NCS Trust)
- Shakeel Mohammed and Nicole Parkinson-Kelly (NCS Youth Voice Forum)
- DJ Hanson (JLGB - Jewish Lads & Girls Brigade)
|Event held by||NCS Trust, The Faith & Belief Forum , JLGB, The Salam Project|
|Telephone||(NCS) 0800 197 8010 (F&BF;) 0207 482 9549|
|(F&BF;) email@example.com (NCS) form: https://wearencs.com/contact-us|
|Event categories||Conference/seminar/talk/workshop, Dialogue/discussion|
|Important information||Takes place online.
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ncs-trust-x-faith-belief-forum-national-interfaith-week-panel-discussion-tickets-207790857047