Inter Faith Week ‘Question Time’
Tuesday 12 November 11.15 – 12.15
The Grange School, Wendover Way, Aylesbury, HP21 7NH
We would like to invite local people from a range of religions to be part of our “Religious Question Time” project. This will involve a panel of different religious representatives from across our community forming a panel. The idea is that students from Year 10 and Year 11 can ask questions of our guests to gain a greater understanding of the various religions represented in our local area.
Through the project we also hope to:
- Increase the understanding of people of religious and non-religious beliefs.
- Increase awareness of the different and distinct faith communities in the UK, in particular celebrating and building on the contribution which their members make to their neighbourhood and to wider society.
- Strengthen Interfaith relations.
- Build stronger links with Faith organisations across the community to allow for future collaboration with our school.
- Provide students with an opportunity to use their questioning skills.
- Increase students’ depth of understanding of different religions.
|Event held by||The Grange School|
|Contact||The Grange School|
|Venue accessibility||Disabled parking, Disabled toilet, Step-free access, Wheelchair access|
|Event categories||Dialogue/discussion, School activity|
|Important information||Please contact email@example.com if you would like to help support the school with this event.|