Bereavement and Grief - Support Through Faith Communities
Thursday 18 November 13.00 – 14.30
A look into how organisations and faith communities support individuals experiencing bereavement and grief.
- 13:00-13:40 - The work of bereavement and grief organisations
- Rosalyn Magowan (Caribbean and African Health Network).
- Trisha Curtis (Jewish Bereavement Counselling Service)
- Ansa Eisa Ahmed (Hope Bereavement Support)
- 13:40-14:00 - The role of faith leaders in supporting their communities through the bereavement process
- Shaykh Nuru Mohammad
- Rajnish Kashyap
- Jasvir Singh
- 14:00-14:30 - discussion and Q&A
|Event held by||The Imam Al-Khoei Foundation|
|Telephone||020 7372 4049|
|Important information||Takes place on Zoom. Register at: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMvdu-przwrHtIH1d7CbIaSJ8wH1HJsFQcV|