Autism Hour in the Mosque
Sunday 10 November 10.00 – 12.00
Hockwell Ring Masjid, 13-17 Barley Lane, Luton LU4 9HT
Hockwell Ring Masjid invites you and your family to:
Autism Hour in the Masjid
- Guided tour of the mosque
- Low volume Adhaan (call to prayer)
- Introduction to the 5 pillars of Islam
- Designated quiet area
- People of all faiths and none are welcome
We are hoping to organise an Autism Hour at Hockwell Ring Masjid. The aim of the event is to:
- To allow autistic individuals of all faiths and none and their families to see what actually goes on in a mosque and to understand its role in a Muslim's life.
- To provide a basic understanding of Islam to autistic individuals.
- To educate and raise awareness, understanding and acceptance of autism within Muslim communities.
- To promote inclusivity and reduce isolation in autistic people and their families.
- To promote the wellbeing of autistic individuals and their families.
|Event held by||Hockwell Ring Masjid|
|Contact||Hockwell Ring Masjid|
|Telephone||07944 362 372|
|Event categories||Conference/seminar/talk/workshop, Open door day|
|Important information||Please register via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/autism-hour-in-the-mosque-tickets-77101708285?aff=ebdssbdestsearch|